Thursday, October 16, 2008

Winners and Losers

So we're going to the fucking World Series. Would you believe that? The people in the city were going ape shit, but I can't imagine what it would be like if we win the entire series. Of course I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Only 4 more wins though. Hamels, what a hottie. In other news, I am officially quitting my restaurant job because there are times when you just cannot work for someone, especially when the job is not necessary. I do not feel bad that I will walk into work tomorrow, and tell them that it will be my last night there. We must all be champions in our own circumstances. I have too much Warsteiner in my system and I am afraid that I will have a bruise on my forehead from getting hit on the head with the policeman's stick at the riot at Broad and Locust. All in fun of course. Pray that I get my voice back by tomorrow.

No comments: